Ready-to-Grow Gardens is hiring!
Are you or is someone you know looking for a job helping others grow their own food? Joining the RTG team might be a good fit! There is a growing demand for people needing help with their edible garden and we need to build our team over the coming months.
We are looking for help with the following:
– Edible garden installation & care
– Fruit tree planting & care
– Nursery management (plant propagation, organization, weeding, signage)
– Carpentry (building garden beds)
– Loading and transporting heavy materials
– Sales of plants and garden supplies at the nursery
– Garden education (helping teach others to grow their own food)
Gardening can be a lot of fun, but keep in mind that working outdoors is usually hot and sometimes rainy. We are looking for teammates with a strong focused work ethic. Prior experience with growing edible plants is preferred but not necessary.
If interested, please email email@example.com with a cover letter, resume and preferred pay rate. We are open to occasional, part-time and full-time help. Also, if you know someone that might be interested in this, please share!